Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
24/06 changes 4th July
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
England possible in very limited form.
Northern Ireland No
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
- Yes but 14 day quarantine in place
cable car open, yes/no, date?
open hut, yes/no, date?
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
- England Walking and climbing allowed if the land owner gives access
- Scotland Walking climbing allowed if no more than 5 miles from home. Allowed for professionals with no travel limit but not for work or with amateurs.
- Wales Walking climbing allowed only if land owner gives access. Limited travel allowed
- Northern Ireland Walking climbing allowed. Limited travel
- Ireland Walking and climbing allowed but only in county/canton of residence.
maximum group size?
England groups of six outside
Scotland eight people outside
Wales only people from one other household
Northern Ireland adhere to social distancing (2m)
- social distancing: minimum 2m
- wearing a mask; public transport
- wearing of gloves: no, Administering first aid yes
- you should self-quarantine if you have symptoms.